Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Worthy Cause...

I woke up this morning to the tragic news that one of our scrappy friends had lost her husband in a car accident. :( I can't begin to imagine what she is going through right now and the next few weeks and months are going to be a very hard time for her and her boys. There is now a Facebook page aiming to raise funds to offer a bit of support. You can find it under 'A Jolly Good Cause'. And all donations over $2 are tax deductible. Please get behind this worthy cause and help a friend in need. Thanks to Tracey Shenton for setting this up.

(PS If you aren't on Facebook and would still like to donate email me at pieceofpaper@hotmail.com and I will send you the bank/payment details)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)