Thursday, September 22, 2011

Still Catching Up

on the sketches I've missed at Scrapbooking From Scratch. This one is from the 17th. I've scrapped a photo of my Mum on her wedding day.
This was todays sketch which is also a Sassy Lil Sketches Sketch. I was inspired by a layout I saw on the Bella Blvd blog by Leeann Pearce. I've used some Crate Paper 'Neighbourhood'.

This is my take on the sketch from the 19th. It had extra criteria of using spots.

This layout is the sketch from the 18th Sept. It also happens to be the current sketch at Stuck?!


And finally this is the sketch from the 20th Sept. Yep that's my husband up a tree! Sometimes I wonder if I have 4 kids instead of 3. lol



I was able to get all these layouts done today because of a scrappy day with Sarah & Donna. It was nice to scrap and chat with other people. :) Hopefully I can catch up the rest in the next few days.



Thanks for stopping by...

7 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOO to chat and scrap with others....yo ucertainly got a lot of fab projects done but I must say that top with is my fav the papers and embellies are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren fab work but I just looooove the top one. I just used that paper myself and I wish I had more. I love your touch of yellow with the red flower and the small pic and the film strip and all of it. Love love.
    And your hubby up the tree, men will be boys.....lol. Great pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layouts Lauren but I think I already said that today. Thanks so much for the awesome day. Will definitely be back for a visit if I am allowed back lol
    S xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you are a machine! Fabulous work and well done with keeping up with the competition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you do it!!!! Love your style...
    Will keep dropping in.
    Tania
    www.twosisters.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous Lauren!!! Really love love the first two particularly :) :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you are on fire girl !!!!!!! stunning work here .... hugz x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)