Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My First Layout

This is the first layout I created as a new member of the Creative Team at Chelley Bean Designs. We were given some of this gorgeous hand-dyed Satin seam binding to play with. How gorgeous are the colours?
And this is what I did with it:

I pulled out my sewing machine and sewed it on in strips behind my photos. I also made this cute little flower by adding a bit of twine, some hessian and a button.

Here's a close up of the strips of seam binding:

And a close up of the title:

You can check out what the rest of the CT did here. Thanks for stopping by...

5 comments:

  1. Awesome page and I just love the rolled flower and the seams. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow a super duper page .... loveeeeeeeeeeeee that flower and always love your designs ... fabulous work xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Lauren, that layout is gorgeous! The colours are so good together! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lauren, I was over at PP & saw your lovely LO's & decided to join your blog...I LOVE your style... V inspiring:):))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flower you made with the hessian, binding and twine ... and really love that black definition around your title. Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)