Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wannabe Rock Star

Lachlan was telling me the other day that when he grows up, he wants to be a rock star (who dances! lol). A few years ago he was given a Paper Jamz guitar and he often pretends to belt out a tune. I've told him he needs to play it outside - the noise does my head in! lol This layout is for the current challenge at Kraft It Up - to use a Kraft base and at least 3 other Kraft items on a layout.
I have used some Jillibean Soup Kraft alphas.

And some Kraft buttons. There's another Chevron badge from The Greatest View here too. I just love them!

And the third Kraft item is this clothing tag.

Thanks so much for stopping by...

8 comments:

  1. I love this layout Lauren, its very masculine and showcases your photos beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous layout Lauren :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the washi tape, the alphas & those badges...I've got some & they're FAB:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, it has been a little while since I popped in so just catching up on your previous posts too. Great pages, great colors, designs and pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cool do those strips look Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool Lauren! Love how you've worked the red white and blue with the Kraft. And of course the GV button too, love those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those pics Lauren. Love your design, your embellies & especially those yummy corrugated letters. Thanks for playing along at KIU. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. great stitching and embellies...thanks for playng along at KIU

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)