Sunday, July 29, 2012

D & M

And no it's not a deep and meaninful. I have been creating today and can share this layout about my 2 gorgeous girls. 

I have used some of the October Afternoon '9 to 5' range on this one. And what would a layout be without some D-lish Scraps embellies? The flower and the washi tape are from there.


I have included this little quote on there as well. 


And here's another close up:


I reached another milestone on my weightloss journey this week - I have now lost just over 20kgs!! I was so excited to reach that goal and now I am only a kilo or so away from my ultimate goal. I can't wait to go shopping for new clothes for spring/summer!

Thanks so much for stopping by...

3 comments:

  1. Love the colours in those papers. Great page and fab photo and design.
    And I didn't get to respond on FB but your weight loss is amazing. Congrats and you look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...that is a LOT of weight to lose....you should be TOTALLY proud of yourself ...lovely LO.....my fave bit is those b & w chevrons...looks great with the other colours:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that black chevron is just perfect Lauren!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)