Sunday, November 18, 2012

D-lish Scraps DT Call!!!!!

Sadly, at the end of next month, my Design Team term at D-lish Scraps will come to an end. I have had an amazing time being part of this team - the products are fantastic and Amanda is great to 'work' for. She is currently holding a Design Team call to find some new D-lish Designers for early next year. Here are all the details:
Good luck to all of you who apply. You will have so much fun! Here is one of my recent layouts using D-lish Products. There are lots and lots of layers on this one. 



Under all of those layers, I have started with one of the cute paper doilies from D-lish Scraps. I have then added some yellow polka dot fabric tape and more layers of patterned paper - some that I have cut out using my Nestabilities dies.


After I added my photo, I have created another layer on the top with my dymo tape journalling, the chevron bottle top and the heart & star buttons.

Thanks so much for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)