Friday, October 1, 2010

Kraft It Up

This months challenge at Kraft It Up is a sketch challenge! You have to draw inspiration from this sketch and use Kraft (of course) to create a layout. You can flip it, rotate it anything you like as long as it resembles the sketch:


And here is my layout:

I have once again used paint as well as some OA paper and Crafty Matters ceramic hearts:



Head over to the blog and see what the rest of the CT have done with the sketch. I can't wait to see everyone's entries. :)

4 comments:

  1. I love how you use paint Lauren! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the red paint... GREAT SIMPLICITY AND YET there are details in small pieces eg.. the red heart.
    thanks so much for your inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! LOOOOOVE the ceramic heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the sketch!! The colours are just so yummo!! And that little heart..it just sets it all off! Loving all your other LO's too...you are ROCKIN!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)