Saturday, March 12, 2011

Earth Hour...

is the theme for this months Cybercrop at LSBS. It was my turn to set the Image Inspiration challenge this time. This is the image:


And there is extra criteria of including something from nature on your layout eg. sticks, leaves, sand or maybe even dirt! Here is my sample layout:


I have used sand on my layout. I flicked Pritt Power Gel on my cardstock with a toothbrush and then poured sand over the top. I then shook off the excess sand:


I've used a mix of October Afternoon 'Campfire' and 'Seaside' on this layout. And, seeing as though it's kinda earthy, I have used Kraft cardstock as my base.


And I'm trying to use up all of my stickers! LOL


I would really love to see you play along. You could win a $15 store voucher and with all the new yummy CHA stuff Cath will be getting in over the coming weeks, you'd be crazy not to! You can find all the details here. You have until midnight Monday to get your entries in.

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren, hopping by on cwc. just enjoying the work on you blog! What a great idea here with the sand!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)