Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Smile!

I'm back to share my CT layout for March at Kraft It Up. This months challenge is to incorporate the saying 'There is no greater gift than today.' on your layout - it could be in the title or the journalling. This is mine - not too sure I'm happy with how it turned out:

I used my postage stamp border punch to punch the edges of my yellow pp. I then stapled and doodled around all the little offcuts. I think I am having a love affair with red, yellow and black at the moment. ;)

Head over to the blog and see what the rest of the CT have done - there sure is some amazing talent there.
I have managed to pick up the kids' colds and am feeling rather 'blah' today. I was going to scrap but feeling so crappy is doing nothing for my mojo. I hope it passes soon. :(
Thanks for stopping by...

5 comments:

  1. Awesome boy LO Lauren.. the colours are so eye-catching... LOVE IT ALL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour combo Lauren! Love your layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh...AMAZING!!! Love it Lauren especially the punched border and the use of staples!! Hope you feel better soon...HUGS xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally lovin all the white space on this one Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright fun colours. Fab page!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)