Saturday, May 7, 2011

Finally...

I've scrapped! It's been so long I didn't think I knew how to anymore! LOL But there's nothing like a challenge to get you back on the wagon. Here is my take on the current sketch at Stuck?! - created by the amazing Julie Winks.


And here is my take:


I've used a mix of Crate Paper and October Afternoon and broke out my new Glimmermist! Please excuse the black line on the picture - there must have been something on the camera lens. And this layout is for the new challenge blog Beyond The Door. You need to draw inspiration from a room image and also add a few extra criteria. Here is mine:



I drew inspiration from the letters on the wall as well as the colours of blue and orange. And keeping with my resolution to use up old stuff, I have pulled out these old Basic Grey alphabet stickers. :) I've used a bit of Echo Park and a bit of Crate Paper on this one too.



I'm hoping to get some more scrapping done tomorrow too - will see what the family have planned for Mother's Day. ;) Thanks for stopping by...

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages Lauren!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren I totally adore the photo in the second layout... reminds me so much of my little people and what they get up to here on our farm.
    Love both layouts and the earthy tones are beautiful. Glad you've been able to dabble again, sometimes having a break is nice but it takes a bit to get the wheels rolling again. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lauren that break was great for you because both of these layouts are STUNNING!!! Love both of them so much, I especially love the bottom one like Melinda with the earthy tones. BEAUTIFUL xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sketch and love what you've done with it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool Lauren, I totally love the misting in the second one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both gorgeous LO's Lauren.. Love your misted backgrounds and sweet details!! Hope you had a fab Mother's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Amazing lo's! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)