Wednesday, February 1, 2012

She...

It's a new month which means that there are new monthly challenges up over at the Little Scrapbook Shop. This months theme is Sew Pretty and, you guessed it, the challenges are about sewing. This is the layout for my challenge - to use machine stitching on a layout. Simple, huh? lol

I have used the yummy Crate paper 'Random' collection on this layout. I've used strips of paper and then stitched over the top.

I have covered these Pink Paislee wooden alphas with washi tape. You can see my step by step here on my blog.


And a close up of some other detail:


I would really love to see you play along. You can win a $30 voucher to spend in the shop. And how good would that be with all the new stuff currently being released at CHA! You can find the details of the challenge here.


Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

  1. OOOOH just love your LO Lauren!! The strippy background and all the machine stiching looks gorgeous!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the perfect page for your journaling (which brings a tear to the eye). I hope she has a fabulous start at school. And you too for that matter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)