Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Photo A Day

One of my new years resolutions was to take more photos, especially of us as a family. I also started taking a photo a day for Project 365, which I have kept up to date with. I have found that I have trouble coming up with things to photograph that I haven't done before. While scrolling through Pinterest, I came across this photo a day challenge for February from the Fat Mum Slim blog.


And I am going to give it a go. I'll record it on the Project 365 app on my iPad but will share some of the photos on here and on Facebook. We'll see how I go.



I'll be back later with a couple of exciting things to share....

1 comment:

  1. OMG Woman! I am was planning on doing this too. And using the app on my iPhone..hee hee. Great minds think alike ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)