Saturday, August 18, 2012

I Got An iPod

Following on from my last post, about Lachlan's birthday, I have another birthday layout to share. We gave Lachlan an iPod Touch for his birthday. The look on his face, when he opened it, says it all! lol


I have used some Crate Paper 'Storyteller' on this one. I've layered lots of patterned paper, tags and stickers. I've used some Basic Grey and Jenni Bowlin stickers for the title.


And I used my Crafters Workshop chevron template to cut out these shapes.


And another close up of some chipboard and the date:


Thanks so much for stopping by...

2 comments:

  1. Crafters workshop chevron template...sounds GOOD to me...looks fantastic, too:):) LOVE the look on his face & as always, lovely clean lines in your scrapping. I'm TRYING to get there with that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it love it love it xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)