Sunday, August 26, 2012

Chevron Love

It's no secret, I am a bit of a fan of chevron patterns, so when Amanda added all these new chevron products to the D-lish Scraps store, I was in seventh heaven!! lol Here is a layout I've created with some of the new products. 

These bottle caps are my favourite - and they come in a whole heap of colours! You can find the flowers in the store too. 




How cute are these polka dot bottle caps? They also come in a whole heap of different colours and have the pattern on both sides so you can turn them over if you want!


I've used one of the Journal It's behind my photo too.


 There is also some new chevron washi tape in store! You can find it here.


Make sure you head on over to the D-lish Store and check out all the other new products including heaps of gorgeous flowers. :) Thanks so much for stopping by...

4 comments:

  1. Yum, is all I can say!!! Loving those chevrons...especially the tape....that way you have mirrored the circles to the bottle top shapes is great. It's a really lovely LO:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love chevron atm too.....love your layout its gorgeous, i will definitely be over to check out amandas shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a sucker for chevron too, thi s looks fab Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the chevron! Fabulous page Lauren.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)