Sunday, October 21, 2012

Our Little Dancer

Towards the end of last term, the kids at our little school did a little performance for the parents. Michala has always loved to dance, but because of where we live, she's never been able to have proper lessons. She loved performing. This is a 'just because' layout:


Once again I have used a black cardstock background which I have sprayed with some white Mr Hueys. I've used American Crafts papers and a Prima flower.


And a close up of my title.


Thanks for stopping by...

5 comments:

  1. Lovely layout...love the black background, everything simply pops on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved the way you had your mist, lovely layout Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!! I love the black cs! Very dramatic..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the black background. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)