Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Playing Favourites

I know you're not supposed to play favourites, but when it comes to our working dogs, I just can't help myself. This dog has the most beautiful nature, he is gentle and super smart and just has this instinct when rounding up the cattle. Plus he has the most gorgeous big brown eyes, that melt my heart all the time. His name is Max.
This was another layout I completed at Donna's on the weekend. I've used a bit of Authentique on this one, plus some crochet trim from the Chip Chop Shop, a Prima flower and some twine.

Lachlan has developed a real love of reading all of a sudden. He is forever reading his favourite book at the moment - The Super Hero Squad. He takes it with him everywhere. This photo was taken at my Mum and Dad's place while we were there a few weekends ago.

I've used up a bit of my OA 5 & Dime stash, plus some Jillibean Soup alphas which I have mounted on black cardstock to make them stand out. The ribbons are from Typo (*sigh* I love that place!!).

There's a bit of Mister Huey's on there too!

Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

  1. awwwwww love a cute puppy dog page. I really should do more of my puppy (well he's not such a puppy but we've called him that for the last 10 years and it isn't about to change LOL).

    Fabulous pages Lauren!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)