Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Challenges at LSBS

We are celebrating Movember over at The Little Scrapbook Shop and our monthly challenges are all about the boys. This is my layout for my inspiration challenge:


Luke has gone without a decent shed for many years. We have spent most of our time focussing on renovating the house and the outside has taken a back seat. He has just recently bought himself a massive shed - 36m x 15m in fact, so now he has a new project! lol The photos on my layout are of the old shed before he pulled it down.

I have used some Studio Calico 'Memoirs' on this one. You can find all the details of my challenge here including what you can win - a massive $30 voucher to spend in the store. And while you are there check out Belle's fantastic challenge. ;)

Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

  1. Great layout Lauren. I love the dymo journaling, must dust mine off and get it refilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the grungy feel to this! Loving the dymo journalling too. The dymo is such a fabulous little tool :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)