Sunday, October 2, 2011

Excited!!

to be the Guest Designer for the current sketch over at Creative Scrappers. Here is my take on sketch #176:

based on this sketch:



Once again I have used October Afternoon 'Rocket Age' (I hope you aren't too sick of seeing it! lol). I have used this paper as a background before and loved it so much, I thought I'd use it again. A big thanks once again to Sarah Hemmings for the photo too! And now for some close ups:
The clouds are from A Lil Somethin and the pin is from MLBOW - love it!
I've added some Pink Paislee alphas and a little fabric button as well. I would love the see you play along. You can check out what the Design Team have done here.


Thanks for stopping by...

6 comments:

  1. Wow!! I LOVE it Lauren. Definitely will have to try and find the time have a go at this sketch. So glad you like the photos. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
    S xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Guest DT. your layout looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fab and you have done a great job with that sketch. Love how you incorporated the circle in the paper into it, just makes it that bit busier. Love the colors and cute pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the guest designer spot. LOVE this page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is to die for Lauren.. I just looove it... good on you for getting the GDT spot.. I love these sketches... I have submitted mine. Havent done a challenge for about 12 months... YOu have pretty amazing work.. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)