Saturday, October 1, 2011

What A Mess!

Just a quick share today. This is my layout from the final sketch over at Scrapbooking From Scratch. There were some extra criteria for this one: must use 2 photos, border punch or hand-cut scallops, at least 3 pps, hand written journalling and mixed alpha title (at least 2). This is my take:


Luke took these photos of Darcie when I was away at Camp Mojo in July. While he was on the phone, she had found the moisturising cream in the bathroom and smeared it all over her face and hands!! She thought she was pretty funny but I don't think he did much! lol I have used some Echo Park 'Happy Days' on this one.


I'll be back in the next few days with some exciting news and a share. Thanks for stopping by...

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Darcie is hilarious and totally cute too! I need to crack open my Happy Days pack after seeing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. I love the colours in this, need to pull out my Happy Days and have a play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe!!! She's beautiful!!! What a great scrapbookers husband! Camera before clean up ;)
    Great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe how funny that he still took photos. Love your page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable Lauren.. love the vibrant eye-catching colours and your cute hand made flower!! :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)