I'm loving fiddling with the photography apps on my iPad at the moment. I don't have Photoshop so I'm loving creating different effects. :) I took these photos of Luke and then 'grunged' them up a little. On this layout I've used some masking tape, some hessian (from A Lil Somethin), twine and Thickers.
Some of you may have seen this photo before. It is currently my profile pic on Facebook. This kid is soooo cheeky. This is the face I got whilst trying to take her photo.
I have a new-found love for rub-ons after receiving some in my pack. I have been steering away from them as I never seemed to use them or when I did they wouldn't work properly! I have used them on this layout to create a background for the photo. Here's a close up of the journalling:
And here she is again! (I promise I do scrap my other children! lol):
I had a go at making the flower myself and have used some Jillibean Soup alphas for my title. They were the perfect colour to match the FP range.
And finally, this layout of Michala (see, I did say I scrap my other kids!) The photos were a photo strip from the Photobooth App but I cut them up into individual pics. I have used a flocked transparency as the background for this layout. I never know what to do with them usually. I buy them and they sit in my paper stash for ages, mostly never to be seen again! I kinda knew that spraying the background with mist wasn't going to work but did it anyway. I then dabbed the mist with a tissue to take of the excess. There is still a small hint of colour there.
I've used some more Jillibean Soup alphas, this time the corrugated ones. I've added a flower that I made out of fabric scraps as well.
It certainly makes for something a little different. If you would like to get your hands on this range you can find it at LSBS here.
Thanks so much to all my new 'likers' of my FB page. If you are not yet a 'liker' click on the 'Down On The Farm' badge over on the left. ;)
Thanks for stopping by...