Sunday, October 30, 2011

Get Picky Inspiration

It's been a while since I played along at Get Picky. When I saw this months inspiration challenge I just had to give it a go. So here is my layout: And here is the picture we had to draw inspiration from:


How gorgeous are all those colours together? I have used them as the inspiration for my layout. I've used Crate Paper 'Farmhouse' on this one and added some Thickers and Websters stickers for my title.

There was also some extra criteria - to use fabric on your layout. I have used hessian as the background behind my photo. I have also included a little fabric button.

Thanks so much for stopping by...

11 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous. I love the colors in the photo and then your embellies too. What a great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome page!!! I love the background paper and the cluster of goodies and your use of fabric! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Get Picky! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, i just love jacarandas too lauren! Beautiful pics and i just love how the background really pushes them to the front. Gorgeous. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab fab Lauren I love tha t background pattern paper you have used and that little cluster rocks, thanks for playing along !

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally love this!!!! love that you let that gorgeous background paper shine ;) thanks for playing with us at GP ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooooh I love this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi.. this is beautiful. and it is my fav time of the year too!! love the jacarandas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout Lauren. I love the colours and the mix of alphas for your title

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning layout Lauren~! Thanks so much for playin g along :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow lauren love ur layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful!! Thx for playing along with us..x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment! I love reading them. :)